jEdit is a programmer's text editor written in Java. It uses the Swing toolkit for the GUI and can be configured as a rather powerful IDE through the use of its plugin architecture.
- Written in Java, so it runs on Mac OS X, Unix, VMS and Windows.
- Built-in macro language; extensible plugin architecture.
- Hundreds of plugins can be downloaded and installed from within jEdit using the plugin manager feature.
- Auto indent, and syntax highlighting for more than 200 languages.
- Supports a large number of character encodings including UTF8 and Unicode.
- Folding for selectively hiding regions of text.
- Word wrap.
- Highly configurable and customizable.
- See http://www.jedit.org/?page=features for more ...
The SourceForge Speed Test measures Latency/Ping, Jitter, Download Speed, Upload Speed, Buffer Bloat, and Packet Loss. Upon completion, you can view detailed reports about your connection. This HTML5 speed test does not require Flash or Java, and works on all devices including tablets and smartphones. Host on your own infrastructure or use ours. For licensing, inquire today.
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
There are no 2 star reviews.