jEdit is a programmer's text editor written in Java. It uses the Swing toolkit for the GUI and can be configured as a rather powerful IDE through the use of its plugin architecture.
- Written in Java, so it runs on Mac OS X, Unix, VMS and Windows.
- Built-in macro language; extensible plugin architecture.
- Hundreds of plugins can be downloaded and installed from within jEdit using the plugin manager feature.
- Auto indent, and syntax highlighting for more than 200 languages.
- Supports a large number of character encodings including UTF8 and Unicode.
- Folding for selectively hiding regions of text.
- Word wrap.
- Highly configurable and customizable.
- See http://www.jedit.org/?page=features for more ...
Pyramid combines analytic tools often found in separate applications. It features a graphically based ETL to model data and incorporate machine learning algorithms, intuitive data discovery tools that produce simple and advanced visualizations, a presentation builder for creating analytic applications and presentations, and an enterprise-grade report builder—all in a single, integrated platform that can be accessed from any browser or device.
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Oh PLEASE hire a UI designer!