jEdit is a programmer's text editor written in Java. It uses the Swing toolkit for the GUI and can be configured as a rather powerful IDE through the use of its plugin architecture.
- Written in Java, so it runs on Mac OS X, Unix, VMS and Windows.
- Built-in macro language; extensible plugin architecture.
- Hundreds of plugins can be downloaded and installed from within jEdit using the plugin manager feature.
- Auto indent, and syntax highlighting for more than 200 languages.
- Supports a large number of character encodings including UTF8 and Unicode.
- Folding for selectively hiding regions of text.
- Word wrap.
- Highly configurable and customizable.
- See http://www.jedit.org/?page=features for more ...
Network slow, but you don't know the cause? Use Bandwidth Analyzer Pack (BAP) to monitor and analyze network bandwidth performance and traffic patterns. With BAP, you can identify which users, applications, and protocols are consuming the most bandwidth. You can also monitor Wireless LAN Controller traffic to see what applications and clients are using your wireless network. Try it free for 30 days!
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Good, but retarding