jEdit is a programmer's text editor written in Java. It uses the Swing toolkit for the GUI and can be configured as a rather powerful IDE through the use of its plugin architecture.
- Written in Java, so it runs on Mac OS X, Unix, VMS and Windows.
- Built-in macro language; extensible plugin architecture.
- Hundreds of plugins can be downloaded and installed from within jEdit using the plugin manager feature.
- Auto indent, and syntax highlighting for more than 200 languages.
- Supports a large number of character encodings including UTF8 and Unicode.
- Folding for selectively hiding regions of text.
- Word wrap.
- Highly configurable and customizable.
- See http://www.jedit.org/?page=features for more ...
Your customers recognize the importance of security, but often don’t realize the urgency until they see something tangible. SolarWinds Risk Intelligence assigns value to your data vulnerability, helping you build a strong business case for data protection and triage the most important problems to tackle. Some powerful features include data risk communicated as financial impact, at-risk data discovery and PCI DSS, PAN & PII scans.
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Good, but retarding