jEdit is a programmer's text editor written in Java. It uses the Swing toolkit for the GUI and can be configured as a rather powerful IDE through the use of its plugin architecture.
- Written in Java, so it runs on Mac OS X, Unix, VMS and Windows.
- Built-in macro language; extensible plugin architecture.
- Hundreds of plugins can be downloaded and installed from within jEdit using the plugin manager feature.
- Auto indent, and syntax highlighting for more than 200 languages.
- Supports a large number of character encodings including UTF8 and Unicode.
- Folding for selectively hiding regions of text.
- Word wrap.
- Highly configurable and customizable.
- See http://www.jedit.org/?page=features for more ...
Most people intuitively understand how workflows can streamline and speed up their business processes, integrate systems and route content to the right people. While every business has different needs, requirements and goals, workflow automation can help everyone. Whether you’re a company of 500 or 5,000, based in the cloud or on-premises, workflow automation can help maximize the efficiency of your business processes.
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
There are no 2 star reviews.