This frontend makes it easier (and probably more safe) to use the Windows version of dd (http://www.chrysocome.net/dd) program.
* Select the disk device (a partition or a root one)
* Put a binary image onto the device
* Save a binary image of the selected device to a file
* Erase the selected device (fill it with zeroes)
* Create a bootable USB disks from an ISO images
* Backup disks
* Make an ISO image from CD disk
* Erase corrupted MBR's which Windows can not handle
USE WITH CAUTION - it is a very beta version.
Note that the app is writen in JAVA, so you need the JRE installed.
Be the first to post a review of JRawWriter!