This project now lives at: https://github.com/JDatePicker/JDatePicker
Will keep this sf.net project active to point to github.
JDatePicker and JDatePanel is an set of advanced DatePicker controls for Java Swing applications. The MVC design enables us to display any date object such as Joda-Time DateMidnight. The date picker also works well with JGoodies Binding.
- JDatePicker component which pops up
- JDatePanel component which can resize
- JodaTime, util.Calendar or util.Date integration
- JGoodies Binding friendly
- Change formatting of date
- Deployed in Maven central repository
- Optional year selector
- Double click or single click actions
- Localisation support
- Touch screen friendly large version
- MVC (model view controller) design
- Familiar Look and feel - similar to MS date picker
Follow JDatePicker: Java Swing Date Picker
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
I sincerly consider this app the best program I at all times tried! => check this webiste for Free Gift Cards : www.fregifts.com
Nice component, it simple!! Just a read a little of code and easy!! Thanks
hi, where i can get a tutorial of it?
Great project. There seems to be a small bug (I have workaround) see stackoverflow.com/questions/13655682/jdatepicker-bug-when-setting-date-first-time