JCrypTool moved to GitHub! See https://groups.google.com/d/topic/jcryptool-developers/nauEXL6vsbk/discussion for more information and visit our new project home at https://github.com/jcryptool
- Visit our new project home at https://github.com/jcryptool
- Data encryption and decryption with various encryption algorithms
- Cryptanalysis and visualizations of many cryptographic algorithms
- Record, replay and share individual and customized cryptographic cascades
- Support for different cryptography providers like BouncyCastle or FlexiProvider
- Extensive online help with cryptographic background information and tutorials
LicenseEclipse Public License
Follow JCrypTool - Eclipse based Crypto Toolkit
The SourceForge Speed Test measures Latency/Ping, Jitter, Download Speed, Upload Speed, Buffer Bloat, and Packet Loss. Upon completion, you can view detailed reports about your connection. This HTML5 speed test does not require Flash or Java, and works on all devices including tablets and smartphones. Host on your own infrastructure or use ours. For licensing, inquire today.
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
There are no 3 star reviews.