This Java software permits to control a real robot over a WiFi connection from one or more desktop client. Built in support for Pololu, Phidgets, SparkFun and any RS232 device. You can build and run your own robot by just editing a simple config file
- Pololu, Phidget, Sparkfun and any RS232 device supported (Relay Boards, compasses, ...)
- Administrative remote console with physical sliders available* (*Phidget Board required)
- Robot controlled over WiFi or any Ethernet based network like Internet
- Robot simulator. Visual frames for any device component so to virtually configure and test your robot
- No Java programming skills required to run your robot. Just edit a very simple configuration file
- Webcam streaming supported. Just put a webcam on the robot and view from the remote client
- Automatic and transparent broken connection detection. If you lose connection with the robot, it automatically stop while the client transparently tries reconnecting
- Accelerometer supported and available a preconfigured
- Add to the robot any sensor. Light, temperature, voltage, ampere, and more.
- Vocal synthesizer available both on the robot and on the client terminal
- Relay Board supported and automatically used to switch off servos powers when unused
- Graphical administrative client and physical console in mixer style. No limit to the number of client connections.
- Both push/pull/synchronous/asynchronous technologies used for data transmission based on pure Java RMI protocol
- Servos widely configurable: reset position, min, max and speed. Merge more servos movements into a unique action. Continuous rotation is supported along with precise alignment based on Phidget encoders
- Odometric measurment available. Estimate distance and heading based on high precision Phidget encoder
- PID with electric brake, the PID constants can be changed at runtime from remote admin client
Be the first to post a review of Java Robot!