This is a simple GUI for the application MP4Box! It can join MP4 (h264) and automatically create chapters for each video.
Just drag&drop the videos from your filebrowser to the JavaMP4BoxGui application, and the videos will appear in the list!
The source code is included in the Jar file atm!
- Windows 7 and XP
- Ubuntu 13.04 based distros
- Mac OSX 10.8
Should work on any that support Java, MP4Box and HandBrake! The OS commands can be tweaked in settings.conf file.
PS! I've seen a lot of torrent hit's when you google my apps name. Consider all of them fake and dangerous to download!
- Join MP4 files
- Drag and drop files
- Auto create chapters
- Auto clear table/list
- Auto join when video added
- Join videos per folder (recursively through a folder tree)
- Make new filename if already exists
- Destination folder options
- Destination filename options
- Folder input support (drag & drop entire folders)
- Video transcoding support (via HandbrakeCli)
- Chapter name options (Video name as chapter name)
- Environment variable support
Follow Java MP4Box Gui
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Be the first to post a review of Java MP4Box Gui!