JAG3D is a simple tool to estimate geodetic 1d, 2d and 3d-networks by a least-squares-adjustment called Gauß-Markov model. For gross-error detection, the software supports common outliers tests (based on hypothesis testing) and robust L1 norm (BIBER estimator). Moreover, the software supports deformation-analysis on the observation level.
This network adjustment application supports classic observations:
- Distances 2D/3D,
- Directions and/or azimuths,
- Zenith angles,
- Levelling difference as well as
- GNSS-baselines 1D, 2D and 3D.
Further feature (add-ons):
- Coordinate-transformation (CoordTrans),
- Form analyser (FormFittingToolbox),
- Datum-transformation (UTM, Gauß-Krüger, Soldner; WGS84, Bessel, Krassowski, Hayford; NTv2 ...)
- Geodetic Network Adjustment
- Coordinate Transformation (CoordTrans)
- Form-Fitting and Form-Analysis (FoormFittingToolbox)
- Conversion of Coordinates like Gauß-Krüger, UTM, Soldner etc. (GeoTra)
- Datum-Transformation (Helmert-Transformation and NTv2)
- Gross-Error-Detection (L1 Norm)
- Principal Component Analysis
Is your annual budget for Service Desk/ITSM software greater than $8,000?