This tool helps you to reverse engineer UML Sequence Diagram for your java program at runtime. It works well with both complex java programs (that have multiple threads) and J2EE applications deployed on Application Servers.
- Reverse engineer Java to UML Sequence Diagram
- Records Java programs' flow at runtime
- Prints the recorded flow in XML or Text format. The XML output can then be translated to a Sequence Diagram using Calltrace2Seq tool
- Thread safe
- You choose when and what to record, using inclusive & exclusive filters and Controlled & Uncontrolled mode.
- Works well with Application servers
Follow Java Call Trace to UML Sequence Diagram
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
This is really a greatly project and help me a lot, it create a great sequence diagram and really usefully.
Javacalltracer is great! Thanks.
Works and fast.
Very useful project!