A cross-platform, text-interpreting calculator written in the Java programming language. Runs on any computer with Java 6 or higher installed. Functions much like a Ti-84, but without the graphing utility.
- Keyboard entry equation bar.
- String-interpreting evaluation of expressions.
- Useful statistical functions, such as average, standard deviation, and geometric mean.
- Copy and Paste support
- PowerShell cmdlet: Find disabled or inactive users in Active Directory
- PowerShell cmdlet: Discover new users in Active Directory
- Infographic: Top IT Security Risks of 2017
- Free tool of the month: Netwrix Auditor Free Community Edition
Be the first to post a review of Java Calculator!