Java 42 Alpha Mark is a simple, easy to use tool for adding transparency to non-transparent images. Make a non-transparent image have a transparent background.
Need addition function or features? Open a ticket and give us an overview of what you would like to see in a future release.
- Adds transparency to a non-transparent image
- Point and Click to pick color to be made transparent
- Variable range sensitivity smooths output image viewability
- Input format is type JPG PNG GIF and more
- Output format is type PNG or GIF
Easy to use. Quickly adds transparency to my non-transparent GIFs and PNGs.