JDeploy! is a JasperReports Server tool that includes utilities to manage a Jasper Reports Server from the command line. It allows to deploy reports on a remote server (very useful on cluster platforms).
You'll be able to list reports, create, delete and modify folders and datasources and deploy a ZIP file of reports and resources on a standarized way.
This set of tools are maintained by http://www.sdweb.es
- Remote calling to JasperReports Server.
- Create, delete, modify folders and datasources.
- Deploy reports and resources from ZIP file to server on a specified machine (useful on cluster platforms).
- It allows to plan the deployment and updating of reports using shell scripts and Cron.
- Includes Linux scripts only, but it's easy to traslate it to windows ;-)
- Defines a standarized structure for packaging reports and resources to deploy on diferent environments (development, pre-production, production).
- Version 02.00 is available with new features and bug patches. Added compatibility with Jasper Reports Server v.4.5
thank you jaspertools
By far the WORST piece of software available. 1. The manuals & source are in Spanish. 2. It continually crashes: pache.axis.client.AxisClient.<init>(AxisClient.java:52) at org.apache.axis.client.Service.getAxisClient(Service.java:104) at org.apache.axis.client.Service.<init>(Service.java:144) at es.sdweb.jdeploy.ws.ManagementServiceServiceLocator.<init>(........... 3. Configuration is ALL over the place in multiple files, 4. there are hard coded message strings all over the place 5. "hidden" proprietary libraries "es.sdweb.jmondao-2.0.0.jar"