JasperStarter is a command line launcher and batch compiler for JasperReports.
- Java8 compatible
- Run any JasperReport that needs a jdbc, CSV, XML or empty datasource
- Use with any database for which a jdbc driver is available
- Execute reports that need runtime parameters and optionally prompt for them
- Print directly to system default or given printer
- Optionally show printer dialog to choose printer
- Export to file
- Export multiple formats in one commanding call
- Support for Metadata Export
- Compile, print and export in one commanding call
- Integrate in non Java applications (for example PHP, Python)
- A recent version of JasperReports is already included
- Binary executable on Windows
LicenseApache License V2.0
- Get visibility into the health and performance of your entire Cisco ASA environment in a single dashboard
- View VPN tunnel status and monitoring firewall high availability, health, and readiness
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Excellent documentation and expedite support
Really impressed by JasperStarter. It was a great way for us to load up a headless Linux server (using CloudFormation on AWS) and have the server process a load of JasperReports files quickly and easily. We had an issue where JasperStarter didn't support generating CSV metadata. After putting in a bug report, it only took the developers a couple of weeks to have a new version of JasperStarter released in beta, which seems to work flawlessly. So - great tool, and great support!
Nice, lightweight tool to generate PDFs on the server using Jasper templates. We are looking for a solution to generate reports from xml files (generated by our rail app) using a Jasper template made with Jaspersoft Studio. If JasperStarter offered the option to process xml data sources, it would be a perfect match for us. Nonetheless, this is one nice handy tool to generate reports.
Excellent software, very useful for report generating without any java programming work!