Database Subsetting and Browsing Tool. Exports consistent, referentially intact row-sets from relational databases (JDBC). Removes data w/o violating integrity. Generates DbUnit datasets, hierarchically structured XML and topologically sorted SQL-DML
- Exports consistent and referentially intact row-sets from your productive database and imports the data into your development and test environment.
- Improves database performance by removing and archiving obsolete data without violating integrity.
- Generates hierarchically structured XML, topologically sorted SQL-DML and DbUnit datasets.
- Data Browsing. Navigate bidirectionally through the database by following foreign-key-based or user-defined relationships.
- Open Source. Platform independent. DBMS agnostic.
- API provides programmatic access to export/import functionality. http://jailer.sourceforge.net/api.html
Excellent software. I needed something to help me create a subset database and within 15 minutes I had one. Easy to use and understand. Thank you!
I love this tool, especially the liquibase export feature. It has allowed me to develop a efficient customer data migration process. I expect I will find other ways to make use of it too. The developer is responsive and very helpful.
Brilliant tool, don't know anything like it :-)
Very usefull tool. I use it for Test Data Management.
Amazingly slick tool that is immensely useful (after some time spent on getting to know it properly)!