When it comes to use of Linux, its a champ on the server side but when it comes to the desktop, its hardly just 3% in the whole world when compared to other proprietary OS and what keeps people from using it and why has it not made its mark on the Desktops yet ?
Though Linux has got its success to accomplish its most common tasks through GUI approach, it still demands the users to be logical and use of terminal to accomplish certain tasks that cannot be done as easily as on other proprietary OS. So, we decided to write this script that would accomplish most of your common tasks at a hit of keystrokes and you would not need to remember any commands to accomplish your task.
- Supported on All Ubuntu Based Distros
- Support for Debian and Fedora based Distros coming up
- Easy Navigation using Numbered Menu
- All commands in Verbose mode
- Interactive Interface
- Easy contact to Developers
- Direct feature Suggestion / request
Be the first to post a review of JaiHind!