JAGAL provides implementations for directed graphs (weighted and unweighted) and varoius types of transition systems as well as utils for graph traversal and modification.
JAGAL builds upon the Java library TOVAL (located at http://sourceforge.net/p/toval). To use JAGAL, make sure the TOVAL library is on the build path.
This library uses and encloses jGraphX (https://github.com/jgraph/jgraphx).
A documentation for JAGAL can be found under http://doku.telematik.uni-freiburg.de/jagal.
- Implementation of directed graphs
- Implementation of directed weighted graphs
- Graph algorithms (Tarjan for SCCs)
- Graph visualization (Circle layout)
- Graph traversal (depth first, breadth first)
- Traversal utils (Predecessors, Siblings, Cycles, ...)
- Implementation of Transition Systems
- Implementation of Labelled Transition Systems
Be the first to post a review of JAGAL: Java Graph Library!