Jacksum is a platform independent checksum utility (written entirely in Java) for computing and verifying (integrity check) checksums, CRC and hashes (fingerprints). It supports 58 popular hash algorithms and a lot of unique features.
- supports 58+ hash algorithms
- supports customized CRC algorithms
- supports the combination of multiple algorithms
- runs on Windows, Linux, Unix and Mac OS X
- supports a lot of unique features
- optional: file browser integration for Windows Explorer, KDE Konqueror, Gnome Nautilus and Mac OS X Finder
There are no 1 star reviews.