JABM is a Java framework for building agent-based simulation models using a discrete-event simulation framework.
- Simple architecture: agents represented using plain-old Java objects (POJOs)
- Simulations can be easily configured using the Spring framework
- Attributes of any object can be specified as random variates to be drawn from a specified distribution
- Attributes of any object can be specified as independent variables or treatment factors with a given range of values
- Experiments with different treatment factors can be easily parallelised
Be the first to post a review of JABM!