PJTimer is an open-source, all-in-one mobile speedcubing app, based on desktop speedcubing app like the CalCubeTimer(CCT) and Prisma Puzzle Timer and the web-based ones like the CubeTimer.com, CubeMania.org and qqTimer.net.
- Speedcubing-style timer, like the ones you normally use e.g. StackMat
- Scramblers for eight different puzzle categories: Rubik's cube(3x3), 4x4, 5x5, 2x2, Rubik's clock, Megaminx, Pyraminx, Square-1
- Now has three session modes to choose from: Normal Session Mode and the CL Barrier Breaking Mode Individual and Average
- Normal Session: Also accepts manual input of time
- Normal Session: Previous times are editable and also removable; you can also +2 or DNF a solve in a breeze
- Normal Session: Last session solves are retrievable after app exit, so when you open the app again, the times and stats are still there
- Normal Session: Shows the current rolling average (RA) of five and twelve solves
- CL Barrier Break Mode: Individual - Automatic stoppage of timer when sub-time target exceeds.
- CL Barrier Break Mode: Stats comparison view for previous and current session