The Integrating Vision Toolkit (IVT) is a powerful and fast C++ computer vision library with an easy-to-use object-oriented architecture. It offers its own multi-platform GUI toolkit. OpenCV is integrated optionally. Website: http://ivt.sourceforge.net
- Filters, Canny, Harris, SIFT, stereo, calibration, math, data structures
- Fast, easy to understand, easy to use
- Clean and simple object-oriented architecture
- Camera interface and generic camera model
- Own GUI toolkit (Win32, Cocoa for Mac OS X, GTK for Linux)
There are no 1 star reviews.