The Image-based Vascular Analysis Toolkit is a set of multiplatform C++ libraries for vascular analysis of (3D) medical images, typically CT or MRI. It can be considered as an extension of the Insight Toolkit (ITK) for vascular image analysis, with methods for detection, extraction and modeling of vascular structures.
- C++ library for vascular image analysis based on the Insight Toolkit (ITK)
- Repository of several vascular detectors such as Frangi, Sato, Krissian and OOF medialness.
- Generalized framework for vascular tracking (GVT)
- Implementation of a Vascular Information Model
- Means of generating synthetic volumetric datasets with tubular shape and known geometry
- C++, multiplatform
- CMake-based build system
Be the first to post a review of ivantk!