netTransformer is a conceptual software prototype of a network transformation manager able to:
- Discover current network infrastructure
- Capture its state
- Build a graph data model out of it
- Provide ability to review and reason about L2, L3, OSPF, ISIS and BGP topology
- Automate device configuration process through simplified template interface!
- Track the network evolution process
- Transform a network from one state to the other
- automated network discovery
- network topology visualization
- different topology views L2, L3, OSPF, ISIS, BGP, etc
- one click putty and browser integration
- integration with google maps
- network topology diff & changes visualisation
- network configuration manipulation
Be the first to post a review of netTransformer!