Mac OS X application to manage large GPS tracks libraries.
- manage thousands of tracks
- manage metadata like destination, activity, equipment, persons
- compute statistics and aggregates using several criteria
- import gpx, nmea and various binary formats
- multiple timelines
- synthesised timelines/tracks
- use of Google and OpenStree maps
- manage tracks, routes and waypoints
- allow trip planning (generate routes)
- publish on OpenStreet, EveryTrail, GPSies
- integrate with Lightroom for geotagging
Networking is becoming cloudier, hybrid and more Internet-centric. IT managers now own user experience, whether they own the networks or not. Get our latest ebook to learn how network intelligence will help you adapt to a quickly changing Internet-centric environment.
Are you involved with your company's network performance/operations team?
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Be the first to post a review of iTracks!