ITK-SNAP is a tool for segmenting anatomical structures in medical images. It provides an automatic active contour segmentation pipeline, along with supporting manual segmentation toolbox. ITK-SNAP has a full-featured UI aimed at clinical researchers.
- Automatic segmentation of 3D medical images using active contour methods
- Dynamic navigation with 3D cursor linked across multiple windows and sesssions
- A set of tools for manual and computer-assisted manual segmentation
- Support for many image formats, including color images
- A mature, easy to use GUI with extensive documentation
Follow ITK-SNAP Medical Image Segmentation Tool
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Great segmentation tool to use in medicine. Simple user interface and accurate algorithms make it one of the best in class.
The best manual segmentation tool available, imho.
Nice and Easy to use.