Iron Fist - Updated, improved and renewed, this new production brings the raw power of the most improved Cube 2 Engine with all new optimization and portability. Soon to be out for Linux and Macintosh OS. Iron Fist is a single-player and multi-player first-person shooter, built as a hybrid of Red Eclipse 1.2, and is a conversion of Cube Engine 2 (Sauerbraten). Iron Fist is a Cure Production. Your death sentence awaits...
- Realistic weapon particle effects.
- Controller Support (1.5.3 version)
- Game variables allow for In-game and Pre-game modification.
- Original soundtrack (1.5.3 version)
- In-game Cube Engine 2 map editor.
- Massive aray of weapondry, all customizable with their own uniqe abilities!
- Dynamic crosshair to show current weapon spread.
- Expandable radar HUD overlay to locate weapons, teammates, and flags!
- HUD timers allow for real-time stats on game and intermission time.
- Wallclock for updates on real time.
Follow Iron Fist
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
OMG! This will be the best quality open source game in the future! Perfectly run under win7. There are a heap of new and good things in this. But the game would need a new conception and a unique theme, Maps being founded on a uniform theme, not some than cube 2, where it is medieval and sci-fi equally. No need more quake3 clone for the gamer society. Don't stop ! P.S.: error in the zip package: Iron Fist 1.5.1 SVN 4-15-12.zip
Wow! It's really great game! So many weapons, i like it :)
A good looking, good gameplay, good sounding, good coded first persone shooter, with tons of weapons, huge and beautiful expolsions andintelligent bots, what else do you want ? The only thing that sucks is the optimization bt it's an Alpha so ...