Iron Fist - Updated, improved and renewed, this new production brings the raw power of the most improved Cube 2 Engine with all new optimization and portability. Soon to be out for Linux and Macintosh OS. Iron Fist is a single-player and multi-player first-person shooter, built as a hybrid of Red Eclipse 1.2, and is a conversion of Cube Engine 2 (Sauerbraten). Iron Fist is a Cure Production. Your death sentence awaits...
- Realistic weapon particle effects.
- Controller Support (1.5.3 version)
- Game variables allow for In-game and Pre-game modification.
- Original soundtrack (1.5.3 version)
- In-game Cube Engine 2 map editor.
- Massive aray of weapondry, all customizable with their own uniqe abilities!
- Dynamic crosshair to show current weapon spread.
- Expandable radar HUD overlay to locate weapons, teammates, and flags!
- HUD timers allow for real-time stats on game and intermission time.
- Wallclock for updates on real time.
Zip file is corrupt. I can't unzip it on Ubuntu.