A C++ IRC daemon (IRCd) with an emphasis on customisability. ircd.io is written from scratch and hopes to avoid many of the issues found in other IRCd's that have come about from using a nearly quarter-century old codebase.
- Dynamic module support (linked at runtime)
- Binary server link protocol (a work in progress)
- Advanced shared buffer system to reduce memory footprint
- Customisable numerics (via .conf file)
- As RFC1459 compliant as you want it to be
- Hot swappable (completely restart the server without disconnecting clients)
CategoriesInternet Relay Chat
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Be the first to post a review of ircd.io!