ipset_list is a wrapper script for listing sets of the netfilter ipset program. It allows you to match and display sets, headers, and elements in various ways. The result can be saved as shell script and in ipset save, or xml format.
- Calculate sum of set members (and match on that count).
- List only members of a specified set.
- Choose a delimiter character for separating members.
- Show only sets containing a specific (glob matching) header.
- Arithmetic comparison on headers with an integer value.
- Match members using a globbing or regex pattern.
- Arithmetic comparison on member options values.
- Suppress listing of (glob matching) headers.
- Suppress listing of members matching a glob or regex pattern.
- Calculate the total size in memory of all matching sets.
- Calculate the total amount of all matching and traversed sets.
- Test for existence of multiple elements over multiple sets
- Operate on a single, selected, or all sets.
- Colorize the output.
- An interactive mode to select the options in a wizard based manner
- Save the query result in ipset save or xml format
- Save the query result as shell script containing the ipset commands needed to create the representation of the query
- Programmable completion is included to make usage easier and faster.
Be the first to post a review of ipset_list!