Java IO Extension is a open source project which extends java IO package by providing a java class library to access IO system in a local area network Developers can easily use IO Extension just like using java IO API to access a remote IO system
- Extended Java IO packages for remote file system access. Whatever can be accessed in local file system by Java IO package can be extended to remote file system using Java IO Extension package
- Same class name and method name with original classes in Java IO package.
- Extended Java IO classes name are in the format of extension.java.io.ClassName.
- Read data from local computer and wirte to remote computer. Retrieve data from remote computer and save to local computer.
- Provides low-level Java class library for web server programming or GUI application.
- 9000 lines of Java source code of core program.
- Java IO Extension project is implemented using Java programming language.
Follow Java IO Extension
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Good developed, simple and easy to install.