TCP/IP stack for MSX2 computers, supports serial communication (null-modem cable or modem) and Ethernet (by using an Ethernet UNAPI compliant card).
- Supports serial cable and Ethernet card as the communication media
- Implements the PPP protocol and modem dialing (serial version)
- TCP protocol, up to four simultaneous TCP connections open
- UDP protocol
- Host name resolution by querying a DNS server
- Implements a DHCP client for obtaining IP address and DNS server address (Ethernet version)
- Interfaces to any Ethernet UNAPI compatible API (Ethernet version)
- Raw IP datagram send and capture
- Implements ARP for client hardware address resolution (Ethernet version)
- Implements proxy ARP (Ethernet version)
- Provided applications with source code: Ping, TCP console (simplified Telnet client), TFTP client/server
- Provided applications without source code at this moment: Telnet client, FTP client
Be the first to post a review of InterNestor Lite!