Interactive Cloud OS is a multi-functional operating system optimized and designed for virtualization and cloud computing.
With Interactive Cloud OS, you can run more than one operating system on your computer simultaneously (Windows, Linux, BSD…). The amount of Guest OSes is limited by your hardware resources (CPU, RAM and HDD Space) only.
In a deployment with more than one server, resources can be shared and balanced among your Cloud and Virtual Machines can be shifted from one computer to another and even from one site to another.
By using strong VPNs, you are able to locate your servers all over the world and shift your resources as needed.
Interactive Cloud OS is Open Source and free: No license fees and no hidden costs!
Get your fast overview: http://cloudos.internet.de
- Optimized for Cloud Computing, Datacenter and Virtual Instances /VMs
- Based on the latest Linux Kernels
- Easy to use Web based GUI (OpenStack)
- Installation from single CD in 10 Minutes out-of-the-box
- OpenStack turn-key-system
SSL Server test came back UNTRUSTED