InfraRecorder is a high quality CD/DVD burning solution for Microsoft Windows.
- Create custom data, audio and mixed-mode projects and record them to physical discs as well as disc images.
- Record disc images (ISO and BIN/CUE).
- Create disc copies, on the fly and using a temporary disc image.
- Supports recording to dual-layer DVDs.
- Blank (erase) rewritable discs using four different methods.
- Fixate discs (write lead-out information to prevent further data from being added to the disc).
- Import session data from multi-session discs and add more sessions to them.
- Save audio and data tracks to files (.wav, .wma, .ogg, .mp3 and .iso).
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Good CD/DVD burning software, works as described.
Microsoft is on Windows 10 and they still don't have native CD support... Anyway, this is a great tool for creating audio CDs. Worked like a charm!
Great Project, but google thinks the entire download process is one giant malicious hack... Not sure if you are able to talk with them or not, but it might be a suggestion. Love the program however.
I don't burn many DVDs or CDs anymore these days, but when I have to do it, I use this software. I like that it just works, has a classical user interface and focuses on only one task -- burning all kinds of stuff to disks. Simple & great software. (I hate those commercial burning apps that try to be a CD burner, media center, streaming server, and hair dryer, with a user interface that looks like a website full of ads.)
Nice to burn and read disks. Work with isos well.