InfraRecorder is a high quality CD/DVD burning solution for Microsoft Windows.
- Create custom data, audio and mixed-mode projects and record them to physical discs as well as disc images.
- Record disc images (ISO and BIN/CUE).
- Create disc copies, on the fly and using a temporary disc image.
- Supports recording to dual-layer DVDs.
- Blank (erase) rewritable discs using four different methods.
- Fixate discs (write lead-out information to prevent further data from being added to the disc).
- Import session data from multi-session discs and add more sessions to them.
- Save audio and data tracks to files (.wav, .wma, .ogg, .mp3 and .iso).
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Will never use again. I used this to burn my steam backups to dvds because I was wiping my computer. Got everything wiped installed steam and it turned out the discs i created were blank but also completely used.
handy free alternative app for burning CD/DVD for Windows, thanks
I tried to burn a DVD compilation of .avi files and got this message: Cannot create DVD-Video file system, the VIDEO_TS folder present? I created a folder with this name and it still didn't work. How to make this thing work? Seems like a nice software IF this can be resolved. I am using XP Pro Service Pack 3.
have a cpl windows 7-64 bit machines and this program at BEST barely works, i can say i used this pre 7 and it worked great...
Could not burn ISO images under Windows XP x64 Professional; using the 64-bit version of InfraRecorder, my disks became unreadable. They are now only good for coasters.