InfraRecorder is a high quality CD/DVD burning solution for Microsoft Windows.
- Create custom data, audio and mixed-mode projects and record them to physical discs as well as disc images.
- Record disc images (ISO and BIN/CUE).
- Create disc copies, on the fly and using a temporary disc image.
- Supports recording to dual-layer DVDs.
- Blank (erase) rewritable discs using four different methods.
- Fixate discs (write lead-out information to prevent further data from being added to the disc).
- Import session data from multi-session discs and add more sessions to them.
- Save audio and data tracks to files (.wav, .wma, .ogg, .mp3 and .iso).
Great Project, but google thinks the entire download process is one giant malicious hack... Not sure if you are able to talk with them or not, but it might be a suggestion. Love the program however.
I don't burn many DVDs or CDs anymore these days, but when I have to do it, I use this software. I like that it just works, has a classical user interface and focuses on only one task -- burning all kinds of stuff to disks. Simple & great software. (I hate those commercial burning apps that try to be a CD burner, media center, streaming server, and hair dryer, with a user interface that looks like a website full of ads.)
Nice to burn and read disks. Work with isos well.
Great product for recording CDs. Use long time - no complaints at work! The only bad thing, - the project is developing very slow...
I just like it