DCS - SCADA running on Linux and Windows. Development environment C/C++. HMI is based on QT library. Different technologies (EiC, GigaBASE, FastDB) have been integrated. OPC DA 2.05a, AE 1.10, HDA 1.20, DNP 3.0, RFC 1006, Modbus, MQTT are supported.
- Use of data to generate daily/weekly/monthly management reports
- Historical and real time graphical presentation of data
- Real-time event and alarm notification
- Integrated real time and historical databases
- SQL editor allows for on-line maintenance of real-time and historical databases
- Multiple users with different access rights
- Built in IEC 60870-5-101 data types
- Small footprint SCADA system
- Support of multiple dedicated lines on the front end
- OPC DA 2.05, A&E 1.1, HDA 1.20, DNP 3.0, RFC 1006, Modbus, MQTT
- Softlogic programming with C scripts
- Easy Backups
- Support of multiple HMI windows
Status for 13 Oct 2013: Not compilable for Linux (no Makefiles)
Very useful. Thanks.