Unused #includes in C++ source lead to unwanted dependencies and slower compile and link timings.
IncludeChecker finds most of these unused #includes using a simple heuristic: if you include a file, you need to use one or more symbols from it. If that's not the case, IncludeChecker will mark the #include as unused.
IncludeChecker is very customizable to be able to run as an automated task where it will fail as soon as an unused #include is detected.
Because of the simple heuristic it will not find all unused #includes, but it will find most of them.
- Scanning of single files or complete subdirectories
- Troublesome includes can be ignored
- Global type prefixes and suffixes can be configured
- Easy to setup to run as a build check
- Fast because of simple heuristics
CategoriesSource code analysis
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Be the first to post a review of IncludeChecker!