Impact is an explicit Finite Element Program Suite which simulates dynamic impact events. It has a range of elements, contact handling and different material laws. Models can be created, solved and analyzed with the included pre- and postprocessor. Impact is based on an Explicit Time stepping algorithm. These kind of codes are used to simulate dynamic phenomena such as car crashes and similar, usually involving large deformations.
- Nonlinear simulation with contact and nonlinear material
- Support elastic, elastoplastic and thermoelastoplastic materials
- Integrated environment, preprocessor - processor (solver) - postprocessor
- Support GiD preprocessor via Impact interface module
Follow Impact Finite Element Program
- Delivering fast and powerful native applications for Windows, Linux, macOS, iOS, Android, cloud and IoT.
- Rapidly design, build, and run applications optimized for native performance, from a single code base across all platforms.
- Securely connect and embed any data, on any tier, in the Enterprise, or cloud.
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
hi does it work in win 7 64bit? is there any good manual for using impact? who worked with this software please somebody help me this is my email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for Impact, it's excellent!
Impact works great.
Very impressed so far. The project is a great idea. Commercial software is overpriced and inaccessible...this is more promising! Its powerful as it is. Looking forward to seeing it expanded. The input file reader can be a little quirky at times.