A tool for finding missing or corrupt images in a sequence. Also generates basic statistics from Exif data. Targeting time-lapse and render-farm users when using post-processing tools such as After Effects.
- finds holes in numeric sequences e.g. IMG_0001 - IMG_9999
- collects useful EXIF information + basic statistics
- supports most RAW photo formats (using dcraw.net)
- option to scan for corrupt image (jpeg/jfif, png and some RAW formats)
- option to scan for corrupt files based on size of neighbors
- supports multiple sequences in one directory e.g. jpg + png
- no limit to number of files
Follow Image Sequence Scanner
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Very usefull. Could you add a slider bar at the botton of the sequence window, so we can see the name of the frames on a long path. Thank you!
I use it almost everyday for time-lapse projects. :)