iCopy lets you combine your scanner and printer into a powerful, but easy to use photocopier by only pressing a button. Its simple user interface lets you manage scanner and printer options with a few clicks.
- Copy from scanner to printer with a click
- Save acquired image to file
- Image settings such as brightness, constrast, resolution and enlargment
- ADF (Automatic Document Feeder) support
- Easy PDF creation
- Scan multiple pages before printing them
- Run directly form scanner button
- Preview function
- Works from command line
Good job! Simple to use. Thanks!+)))
I found this software worked really well initially. I am using Windows 7 - 64 bit. Now, I open it, and it does not open. The software income appears in my task bar but it will not open. It used to work. I note others seem to have had similar problems. Any solutions please?
No matter what I do under Win 7 (and it has worked previously) iCopy won't load. The bug report page 404s too!