iCopy lets you combine your scanner and printer into a powerful, but easy to use photocopier by only pressing a button. Its simple user interface lets you manage scanner and printer options with a few clicks.
- Copy from scanner to printer with a click
- Save acquired image to file
- Image settings such as brightness, constrast, resolution and enlargment
- ADF (Automatic Document Feeder) support
- Easy PDF creation
- Scan multiple pages before printing them
- Run directly form scanner button
- Preview function
- Works from command line
Follow iCopy - Free Photocopier
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Brilliant idea to join scanner and printer in one virtual copier managed by one button.
Its a great software and my question is it compatible with windows 10?
I've used this little gem for a while now and I've always been happy with it. However, lately I tried NAPS2 and it suits my needs even better. Depending on your needs, iCopy simply works and is as simple as it gets. Recommended!
The best feature of this program is easy setups. It has only that what we need for quick copy.
Great Software. Sometimes tricky to install.