MassImageCompressor reduces considerable (>90%) image size by compromising on Image dimensions and Quality. Reduce all images in a folder (and optionally sub-folders) with just single click. Mass Image Compression for webpages, email or storage on mobile device was never this easy! All image Metadata (EXIF Tags) are preserved.
- Mass Image Compressor reduces considerable (>90%) image size by compromising on Image dimensions and Quality.
- Reduce all images in a folder with just single click
- Can recursively resize/compress files in given folder and sub-folders.
- Preserves image Metadata (EXIF Tags)
- Super fast and high quality compression
- [New in V.3] Support RAW formats of most cameras
- [New in V.3] Filter based on Image Size
- [New in V.3] Improved Resizing and Compression Algorithms
Follow Mass Image Compressor
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Today I found my Afelo picture compression utility no longer works on Win8.1. (JRE 8.144). I even tried a reinstall of Afelo and installing an earlier version of Java (JRE v7.9). I went hunting for a new program an found MassImageCompressorV2.0.0.zip here on SourceForge, which actually seems to contain Mass Image Compressor Vv1.0.0, based on the installed MICompressor.exe . I gave it all 5's except for Support, which I gave a 4 only because of the v2 vs v1 issue I just mentioned. Great program. Thanks!
It’s really a nice and helpful piece of information. I’m glad that you shared this helpful info with us. Please keep us informed like this.
The best and fastest image compressor I have ever used! Can reduce size up to 95% with almost no quality loss! (if you convert from digital camera photos) How to use: 1. quality (50% to 70% of original quality produces nice quality for most cases). 2. size in % of original ( default is 50% - for example, if the source is 1600*900, the compressed one will be 800*450) Note: if your source is high-res (eg. 4288*2648 digital camera photos), 50% is fine. If your source is low-res (eg. around 1200*800), try using 70-80%.
Just one thing missing in this great program to be perfect, which is the ability to compress by the right click on the folder. Really great program.