iBench is a benchmark for Mac OS X constituted by a suite of tests of real-world usage that allows you to check and compare Macintosh computers performance on integer and floating point workloads. iBench is compatible with both Intel and PowerPC Macs.
- Test your Mac's performance.
- Compare with other computers.
- Compare with other hardware of software configurations.
- Check your system's configuration.
- Use a software-based approach that replaces manual processes and inefficient paper-based systems
- Get pre-built templates that simplify quality and risk management and certificate renewals
- Automate document approval and publishing, problem-solving, and continuous improvement workflows
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
There are no 2 star reviews.