iAlertU is an alarm system for your Apple MacBook that uses the built in motion detection to trigger the alarm and the iSight to capture the image of the thief.
Among many other features, it incorporates the ability for users with iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch to connect to and control iAlertU remotely.
- iPhone integration (0.71 and later)
- Snow Leopard Support
- Leopard 10.5.8 Support (up to v0.69 only)
- Auto arming at login
- Option screenshot capture with every iSight photo.
- Support for multi-screen Mac's
- Command line support for manual snaps; good for remote access.
- Multi-lingual support for German, Dutch, French, English, Spanish and Korean
- CoreLocation support. iAlertU will attempt to locate your Mac for you!
- Integrated login item support.
- Applescript support (0.69 and later).
- Spoken alarm (0.70 and later)
- Configurable device filters (0.70 and later)
- User selectable sounds and logo (0.70 and later)
There are no 3 star reviews.