stereo 3D wireframe projection of 4D objects. rotations about the 6 planes of various 4D(R4) objects in Java. uses documented file format for the 4D objects. supports alternating lcd shutter 3D glasses and the red-blue 3D glasses. no 3d monitors yet. the binaries and source have been taken off of this site. if you wish to contact me regarding this project, do. it is a joint project between 2 people (left). project is unchanged as of July 2007. got hypot() wrong and have correction, but looking for Jack to contact me about this project.
- .4d 4D object file format is a text file, simple format, vector-based, documented
- Platform-independent .jar file (however, requires Java)
- can be compiled to support 3D glasses (LCD shutter glasses, $3 Red-Blue glasses, can be configured for other colored glasses like Red-Green I think)
- Rotates objects around the 6 planes XY, XZ, XW, YZ, YW, ZW
- Can do limited translation in certain directions
- Wireframe view only
- .4d files in the .jar which is a .zip renamed
Be the first to post a review of 4D object viewer in wireframe 3D!