Hedwig is an open source IMAP, SMTP server written in Java, designed with ease of installation and configuration in mind. Hedwig enables storage of mail message headers in a relational database(MySQL or Oracle) and mail messages in a file system.
- 100% pure Java capable of running on Java 1.6 onwards.
- Based on Java NIO framework (Netty).
- A normal MTA (Currently Postfix) can be used for accepting messages.
- Multiple virtual domains
- Built in SSL encryption
- Pluggable Authentication Module(PAM) using JAAS
- Automated Message File Compression
- Authenticated SMTP (SMTP AUTH)
- Message filtering using Sieve scripts.
- Web based administration console
- Webmail client
Thanks a LOT!!! Works gr8 for me :-)