HTML Viewer Components for Delphi, Lazarus and C++Builder
The HtmlViewer component set consists of the THtmlViewer, TFrameViewer,
and TFrameBrowser components. All three are HTML document display components:
* The basic component.
* THtmlViewer displays single (non-frame) documents.
* It also forms the basis for the other two components.
* Displays both frame and single HTML documents.
* TFrameViewer is oriented more for local file system use.
* Also displays frame and single HTML documents.
* TFrameBrower is oriented for use with local file systems and toward Internet style protocols and URL usage.
* Additional code and/or components are generally required to get data from other sources than the local file system.
These components Support most of the HTML 4.01 specifications with many additional popular HTML 5 enhancements.
Many Cascading Style Sheet properties are also supported.
- For Delphi, C++Builder and Lazarus (Windows, Linux), 32bit and 64bit
- Pure Pascal Code, not an interface to a browser
- Support most of the HTML 4.01 and some HTML 5 specifications
- Supports many Cascading Style Sheet properties
- Large HTML files
- HTML Tables, Forms, Frames, iFrames
- Formatted printing of the HTML document
- Can print multiple pages horizontally
- Print preview
- Copy to clipboard
- Unicode, UTF-8 and many single and multi byte character codes supported
Be the first to post a review of HTMLViewer!