HSSVM(Hyper-Sphere Support Vector Machines) is a software for solving multi-classification problem, implemented by Java.
- 1. Normalize sample data
- 2. Search optimal C-gamma pairs for further training and prediction
- 3. Train sample data and build hyper-sphere classification model
- 4. Predict unknown-class sample data by using hyper-sphere model gotten from training process
- 5. Provide cache for kernel-matrix to train or predict large-scale sample data.
- 6. Provide simple commands to run all processes
- 7. Count the executive time of all operations above
- 8.Check if there are any errors in data file;
The SourceForge Speed Test measures Latency/Ping, Jitter, Download Speed, Upload Speed, Buffer Bloat, and Packet Loss. Upon completion, you can view detailed reports about your connection. This HTML5 speed test does not require Flash or Java, and works on all devices including tablets and smartphones. Host on your own infrastructure or use ours. For licensing, inquire today.
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Be the first to post a review of HSSVM!